Studio apartment for saleEmery Wharf, London Dock, Wapping, E1W
- Manhattan suite
- 6th floor
- Large balcony
- Overlooking landscaped courtyard gardens
- 24hr concierge
- Residents roof terrace, squash court and virtual golf suite
- Residents gym, pool, sauna, steam room
- Close to numerous transport links
Overlooking the tranquil landscaped courtyard this well designed manhattan suite is available in the luxury London Dock development by St George. Positioned on the 6th floor of Emery Wharf, it comprises an open plan living area with modern dividers to create a sense of separation, contemporary shower room and large balcony. Finished to an excellent standard throughout and ideally located, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Residents have access to world class facilities including landscaped courtyard, roof terraces, swimming pool, sauna, steam room, treatment room, gym, screening room, virtual golf suite and squash court. The new London Dock development is located within a very short walk of Tower Hill Station (District and Circle line) and Tower Gateway (DLR), with the Tower of London, Tower Bridge, St Katharine Dock, River and City of London all a very short walk away.
Photos are for illustrative purposes, apartments may vary
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2386262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Wapping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.