3 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Street, Overton, Hampshire, RG25
Offers in Region of
- Character cottage circa 16th century, at the heart of a pretty and vibrant village community
- Recently refitted kitchen/breakfast room with range cooker opening onto pretty cottage garden
- Attractive modern bathroom with separate shower unit
- Very spacious lounge/dining room with original 16th century oak beams
- Loads of storage including spacious loft with pull down step ladder
- Separate garage
- Fabulous range of shops, lively cultural and sporting groups, churches, primary and pre-schools
- Variety of wonderful pubs, restaurants, coffee shops and take-aways in the village
- Beautiful countryside walks and cycle routes on the doorstep (e.g. Watership Down)
- One hour (approx) by train to London Waterloo; regular bus service to Basingtoke; close to M3 & A303
HISTORIC COTTAGE WITH GARAGE IN OVERTON HIGH STREET
16th Century property with three bedrooms, spacious lounge/dining room and original 16th century oak beams yet modernised inside with a stunning new kitchen/breakfast room leading to a pretty cottage garden wih mature shrubs, plus a first floor bathroom with separate shower is looking for new owners to appreciate its excellent location and historic provenance.
It boasts a separate garage and ample storage space in the attic that is currently used for storage but may, subject to planning permission, offer other uses.
Overton has an excellent range of shops, countryside walks to enjoy and a variety of dining establishments in the village.
At eMoov, you can book viewings online at any time of the day or night on our own website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50668044.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference jw3-by4w. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.