4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Stratford, Stanbury Meadows
Withdrawn from Market
- Four-Bedroom Detached Home
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Area
- Separate Sitting Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Modern Family Bathroom
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Fitted Wardrobe to Bedroom 2
- Generous Sized Garden
- Single Garage and Driveway Parking
- SMEGG Appliances
More than anything The Stratford is a home with hidden depths, for behind its unmistakable arts and crafts frontage stretches a space of multiple rooms flexible enough to meet the needs of family life.
Sandwiched between the majestic moors of Dartmoor and the stunning beaches of the English Riviera, Newton Abbot is a truly enviable place to live and Redrow Homes take that experience a step further, locating our Stanbury Meadows development outside of the town, just four miles from the moors, to offer an even more desirable location to set up home and raise your family.
This delightful Devon setting offers an eclectic lifestyle, yet it's under three hours from London by direct train and within easy reach of Bristol, Exeter and Plymouth, making it ideal for commuters. That said, once you have experienced the lifestyle of one of Britain's most beautiful stretches of coast, you may never want to leave.
Do you have a home to sell? Find out what your home is worth in just one click- www.completeproperty.co.uk/instant
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101182010530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Complete , Newton Abbot - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.