4 bedroom detached house for saleWentwood Crescent, Clayton-Le-Woods, Chorley, PR25
- 4 Bedroom Executive Detached House
- Substantial Plot
- Many Contemporary Cosmetic Upgrades
- NHBC Warrantee
- Stunning Open Plan Living Kitchen
- Excellent Access To Transport Links
- Detached Garage & Drive
- Splendid Master Suite
- Spacious Lounge
- Must Be Viewed
Stunning 4 bedroom executive detached house, built by Redrow, this ‘Cambridge’ commands a substantial plot rarely found with modern properties and has been stylishly improved by the current owners with many contemporary and bespoke features including; porcelain tiling, granite work surfaces and fitted wardrobes. The state-of-the-art heating system operates off separate thermostats for tailored heating solutions. The property is filled with all of the latest features that the modern family could need, while the contemporary, elegant interiors mean you can enjoy them in luxury. The property features a breath-taking open plan living kitchen with high quality units and appliances, spacious lounge, cloakroom/wc and utility. The extensive Master Suite is generous in size with en-suite, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the rear garden is private, off street parking and a sizeable detached garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50668647.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7714041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.