2 bedroom bungalow for saleWoodlawn Crescent, Twickenham
- Beautifully presented semi detached bungalow
- Requested location
- Spacious bright and airy accommodation
- Two bedrooms
- Large living room
- Attractive fitted kitchen Bathroom/wc with white suite
- Own driveway with ample parking
- Garden room
- Delightful south facing garden
- Potential to extend further
A beautifully presented, much improved, immaculate, bright and spacious two bedroom semi detached bungalow ideally situated in this requested road close to local amenities with a delightful south facing rear garden backing onto Crane Park nature reserve and river. Having great potential to further extend and offered for sale with no onward chain, an early viewing is highly recommended.
For Sale - The bright and airy accommodation has been much improved by the current owner over the past year to an immaculate move in standard of excellent specification. Fully redecorated inside and out; all new floor coverings, bathroom (with refurbished original bath), kitchen, boiler, original doors stripped and oiled, original fireplace opened up, new fences front and back, gardens beautifully set out and planted up. Features include a spacious living room with delightful open views via new full width patio doors across the rear garden to Crane Park. There is a separate newly fitted fitted kitchen, two good size bedrooms and newly fitted bathroom. Outside the front garden and gated drive provide off road parking which leads to the side. The rear raised patio with elevated views over the park and electric sun awning leads to a pretty south facing garden room. The back garden is a particular feature having a sunny southerly aspect extending onto Crane Park nature reserve and river. There is scope to extend, as several neighbours have done (subject to the usual consents). Extending to the side, rear and the generous loft would create an impressive four bedroom home. An early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this stunning bungalow. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Location: - Woodlawn Crescent is a very popular, sought after quiet location ideally situated for Whitton High Street, its railway station, healthcare centre and local schools. Bus routes and easy access to the A316 for Twickenham, central London and the M3/M25 corridor are also close to hand.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50670837.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27278890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Milestone Residential, Whitton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.