4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHolmwood Avenue, Sanderstead, South Croydon, ., CR2
Offers in Excess of
- Offered to the market in immaculate condition throughout
- Four bedroom semi detached family home
- Lounge and family room to the ground floor
- Stunning and newly fitted kitchen diner
- Made to measure wooden window shutters throughout
- Four spacious bedrooms
- Beautiful new family bathroom
- Off street parking and a garage
- Large rear garden, with a patio area and raised borders
- Please call 02086510953 to arrange your viewing
Offered to the market in immaculate condition throughout, is this four bedroom semi detached family home. The ground floor offers a bright front facing reception room and a family room to the rear. The kitchen diner has been recently installed by the current owner, to a high standard, with ample base and eye level soft closing units, a central island and white tiled flooring. There is a covered side access from the front, as well as a garage. To the first floor, there are four double bedrooms, again, the current vendor has installed a brand new bathroom, done to a very high standard. To the front of the property, there is off street parking for at least two cars and a large back garden, ideal for a growing family.
Holmwood Avenue is a fantastic location for all types of buyer. For the growing family, Holmwood Avenue is within catchment of Atwood Primary School and Riddlesdown Colliegate. Commuters will be attracted to the location as it is within 0.9 of a mile from Riddlesdown Train Station, which offers regular services into London. Holmwood Avenue is also a short stroll from Sanderstead Village with all of its local amenities as well as bus routes which go to and from the local area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50671806.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KEN170158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.