2 bedroom flat for saleBouverie Road West, Folkestone, Kent, England, CT20
- A well presented and spacious two bedroom apartment
- Set in the West End of Folkestone
- Close to all amenities and train stations
- Offered with no onward chain
- For lease and maintenance information, please call us
Some TLC is required with this is spacious two bedroom west end apartment . The property is full of character and the lounge area brings this alive with a large bay window and high ceiling. The master bedroom is also a very large and naturally light room and there is a second bedroom to the front. The flat enjoys a modern kitchen, a bathroom with bath and sink and a separate cloakroom with WC down the hall.
Set in the West End of Folkestone this property is ideally situated for all local amenities including Folkestone's main high street with an abundance of shops and restaurants. Folkestone's two main line train stations are well within walking distance with regular high speed services to Ashford and London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50674071.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKB170060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Folkestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.