3 bedroom detached house for saleAstcote Court, , Doncaster, DN3
- En-suite to master bedroom
- 3 Bed detatched house with single garage
- Just decorated throughout in neutral tones
- Separate dining room
- 2 further bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes/cupboards
- Brand new fitted kitchen fitted with electric oven, gas hob and extractor hood
- Brand new carpets and floor covering throughout
- Nice size gardens with back fully enclosed
- Lounge with patio doors and feature marble fireplace with wooden surround
- Quiet cul-de-sac position within walking distance of British Rail and close to motorway links
This superb property is CHAIN FREE and READY TO MOVE INTO.
Priced to achieve a quick sale.
We are delighted to offer for sale this modern 3 bedroom detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities, shops, schools, British Rail, motorway and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
It benefits from upvc double glazed windows and upvc soffits for low maintenance.
The property is gas central heated with a modern combi boiler, it also benefits from loft and cavity wall insulation.
It stands proudly at the head of a pretty cul-de-sac.
Boasting a single garage with off road parking for 2-3 cars.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3l-zyj. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.