3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWhinfell Close, Leyland, Lancashire, PR25
- Modern End Mews House
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge Dining Room
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Cloaks/W.C and 3 Piece Bathroom
- Private & Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking For 3 Cars
- No Onward Chain
- Cul-De-Sac Location
* 35% shared ownership with option of 100% ownership * Sold with no onward chain delay, this modern build end of row mews house, is ideally situated for transport links and amenities, located in a pleasant cul de sac position. The property is within one mile of M6 junction 28 and has ease of access to Leyland train station, shopping, schools and Cureden Valley Park. Accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor; entrance hall, two piece cloakroom/wc, kitchen breakfast room and a spacious lounge dining room. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom with matching suite. Outside there are garden areas to both the front, side and rear which have been improved by the current owner, there is off street parking for three vehicles via a driveway to the side. Viewing is strongly recommended.
Composite entrance door, stairs to first floor with spindle balustrade with useful under stairs utility cupboard which is plumbed for washing machine. Radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, telephone point.
10' 11" x 8' 4" (3.33m x 2.54m) Fitted with a full range of modern style matching wall and base level units with contrasting work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, built in electric fan assisted oven with gas hob, stainless steel splash back and extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, fitted breakfast bar, double glazed window to front, wall mounted and concealed gas central heating boiler, tiled effect vinyl flooring.
6' 2" x 4' 6" (1.88m x 1.37m) Two piece suite comprising closed coupled wc and wash hand basin. Radiator, vinyl flooring.
15' 4" x 12' 7" (4.67m x 3.84m) Spacious reception room with adequate space for dining with double glazed window and rear entrance door opening to rear garden, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring.
Loft access via fix pull down ladder, radiator.
15' 5" x 13' 4" (4.70m x 4.06m) Natural light from two double glazed windows to front, radiator, telephone point.
11' 3" x 8' 9" (3.43m x 2.67m) Double bedroom with double glazed window to rear, radiator.
11' 3" x 6' 3" (3.43m x 1.91m) Single bedroom with double glazed window to rear, radiator.
6' 10" x 6' 6" (2.08m x 1.98m) Three piece suite comprising of panelled bah with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back and closed coupled wc. Partial wall tiling, radiator, vinyl flooring.
Front & Side Gardens
Generous sized garden which is laid to lawn with stocked borders, paved pathway. The side garden area is laid to lawn.
Private area enclosed by perimeter fencing with side gate access, security lighting, water butt, shed, easy maintenance and stone paved.
Driveway providing off road parking for three vehicles.
Shared Ownership Information
We are advised by the vendor that the rent on 35% ownership is £282.96 per calendar month. To include communal garden upkeep and buildings insurance, service charge and building insurance. Application for 100% ownership via ADACTUS Housing Association. Please contact Miller Metcalfe for further information.
We understand the property is in council tax band B, this information has been taken from Valuation Office Agency www.voa.gov.uk website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50675442.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8174372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.