2 bedroom maisonette for saleKempton Walk, Shirley, Croydon, Surrey
- Spacious and well presented 2 bedroom maisonette
- Large lounge/dining room
- Sought after private location
- Private patio and communal grounds
- Garage and off-road parking (not allocated)
- EPC energy rating E
If you're trying to buy in the current market conditions you won't need me to tell you how difficult it is to get a reasonable amount of property for your money. What I will tell you though, is that if you read on and decide to view this property all your prayers will be answered. In the writer's opinion this 2 bedroom maisonette is by far the best to hit the market so far this year!
This property offers a large lounge/dining room to host those cosy nights in front of the television or dinner parties with your friends. It overlooks the patio area where your guests can relax in the summer while enjoying the long-awaited barbecue parties. Both bedrooms are of great size as well as being bright and airy. The bathroom is a simple suite, leaving room for your personality to move in and dress it up.
The kitchen is spacious and a great place to prepare a feast for family and friends. The icing on the cake for car owners is that there is a garage with direct access and (subject to planning permission being obtained) could possibly be changed into another family room. The location of this house is peaceful and quiet; ideal for the upbringing of your family, but more importantly the schools that surround it are second to none. You will be able to choose the real ‘cream of the crop' schools for your child as this house is in the Langley catchment area and close to Trinity and Coloma convent as well.
What the Owner says:
I purchased the house approximately 43 years ago, and have thoroughly enjoyed living here since. The property itself is of great size, and offered a private patio and communal grounds, as well as a garage.
It's a pleasure to have lived here but the time has come now to move onto my next venture. I have maintained this home to a very good standard. I am certain that whoever is the next owner will have a happy ownership just as I have.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Room: 22'3 x 11'8 (6.79m x 3.56m)
- Kitchen: 12'4 x 7'4 (3.76m x 2.24m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'5 x 8'9 (4.09m x 2.67m)
- Study/Bedroom 2: 12'6 x 8'8 (3.81m x 2.64m)
- Off-Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50675940.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21708595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.