5 bedroom house for salePitcot Lane, Owslebury, SO21
- Plot of just under 4 acres
- Versatile accommdation of approximate;y 4000 square feet
- Well appointed kitchen with Miele Appliances
- Master bedroom with dressing room, en-suite bathroom & balcony
- 4 further bedrooms all with en-suites
- 25ft Sitting with wood burner & bi fold doors
- Air source heating system
- Quadruple Garage
- Village location
- Stunning Views
Nestled in the requested village of Owslebury, is this newly constructed family home offering versatile accommodation of just under 4000 square feet and arranged over several floors. The property enjoys an approximate 3 acre plot, which includes gardens & paddocks, there is a quadruple garage with twin remote rollers doors and a further outbuilding in need of repair. There could be a further development gain with these buildings STPP. Viewings are highly recommended of this stunning property. EPC Rating B
Located on the lower ground floor is the well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room with a host of fitted appliances, central island with breakfast bar door leading to the separate storage room fold doors which open onto the patio. Double doors lead to the generous double aspect sitting room again with bi fold and French doors to the patio, as well as a fitted fire place with wood burner for those cosy winter evenings.
At ground floor level, there is a family room which could be used as an office or dining room, shower room & utility room.
The master bedroom has arguably the best views across the gardens and fields beyond, bi fold doors lead to the balcony, there is a dressing room leading to the en-suite bathroom.
From the split level landing, there are 2 further bedrooms both fitted with wardrobes and benefitting from en-suite shower rooms.
Partially within the roof space are 2 further bedrooms both with large rear aspect windows, a dressing area leading to en-suite shower rooms.
The property sits at the front of the approximate 4 acre plot, with ample parking provided by the block paved driveway, the drive continues to the side of the property which leads to the garage.
The patio area enjoys views across the garden & paddocks beyond and leads to the recently seeded lawn. Located at the end of the garden is the paddock which is enclosed by post & wire fencing.
The garage has twin double sized remoted controlled roller doors and is open plan within. By the garage is a further building in need of modernisation, and there maybe further planning gains with this building subject to all relevant planning consents.
Owslebury is a pretty village 5 miles south-east of Winchester. Village amenities include a public house, cricket ground, primary school, church and village hall, and it is home to Marwell Zoo. A village post office close by in Twyford while a wider range of facilities can be found in Winchester or further south in Bishops Waltham. Winchester has a mainline railway station (links to London Waterloo in approximately 55 minutes), high street shops, boutiques, library, coffee shops, public houses, restaurants, theatre, cinema, museums and, of course, the city's historic cathedral. The property is situated in the catchment for Owslebury Primary School and The Westgate Secondary School.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BISH_001687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bishops Independent, Bishops Waltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.