2 bedroom terraced house for saleHunnyhill, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Beautiful 2 bedroom home
- Full of character
- Large summer house
- 2 reception rooms
- Great location within walking to the town centre
- EPC energy rating D (66)
A lovely home full of charm and character throughout with a country cottage feel once you step inside. The log burner is the perfect place to gather around during those cold nights.If you like to keep fit, the summer house in the rear garden could be the perfect place for your gym or even use it as your office if you work from home, however, if you have a family we are sure the kids will soon take over this little place. The bedrooms upstairs are both spacious and the whole house is in great order throughout. The front sitting room is full of charm and definitely the place to snuggle down to and relax and watch your favourite film. This lovely home is a real gem and it is one of those houses you have to view to fully appreciate. It will grab you straight away and it has a wonderful feel about it as soon as you step inside the front door. Call quickly on this one as we are sure the first few people that walk through the door will be smitten.
What the Owner says:
When I moved to the Island I wanted a cosy cottage style home where I could enjoy my evenings and weekends. When I’m at home relaxing it feels as though I could be in the middle of the countryside yet the location is excellent for access to both Newport town centre which is within walking distance and Cowes which is serviced by a bus stop just a moment away. The garden is a wonderful summer sun trap and we spend a lot of time out there on the expansive deck. We then have fun in the large summer house we built a couple of years ago to house our gym. For the colder evenings we put in the log burner in the lounge area. After thirteen years or so here, my husband and I are ready to upsize and whoever comes here is sure to enjoy it and I wish the new owners many further fabulous times here.
- SPLIT LEVEL GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'5 x 9'9 (4.09m x 2.97m)
- Dining Room: 10'2 x 10'2 (3.10m x 3.10m)
- Kitchen: 10'1 x 8'0 (3.08m x 2.44m)
- Cloakroom/Utility Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'7 x 10'2 (4.14m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'9 x 9'0 (2.97m x 2.75m)
- Front and Rear Garden
- Summer House: 14'0 x 12'0 (4.27m x 3.66m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50676891.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60320797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.