2 bedroom apartment for saleWest Fryerne, Parkside Road, Reading
- Spacious Ground Floor Apartment
- Sought after purpose built development
- Entrance Hall with ample built in storage
- 15' Living Room with door to south facing Patio / Garden Area
- 10' fitted Kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
- Side aspect Bathroom & separate W/C
- Maintained Communal Gardens
- Residents Parking
- 950 Year Remaining Lease Term
Sansome & George Reading - *PRICED TO SELL* West Fryerne is a sought after purpose built development located just off the well regarded Tilehurst Road and Parkside Road, approximately 1.5 miles to the West of Reading Town Centre. West Reading Train Station, regular Buses, Prospect Park and all other local amenities are all within 10 minutes walk and Junction 12 of the M4 Motorway is a short commute by car along the A4 Bath Road.
In our opinion, this Ground Floor Apartment of generous proportions is presented in excellent order throughout and is complemented by double glazed windows and gas fired central heating to radiators (not tested). Approached via Communal Entrance, the spacious Entrance Hall boasts ample built in storage and gives access to all rooms. Accommodation comprises of naturally light 15’ Living Room with full height windows and glazed door to a sunny southerly aspect patio / garden area forming part of the maintained communal grounds, a 10’ fitted Kitchen, two ‘double’ Bedrooms both with built in wardrobes, side aspect Bathroom with Shower over Bath and a useful separate W/C.
Surrounded by maintained communal Gardens and residents Car Parking, this desirable property is offered with the advantage of ‘No Onward Chain’ complications and must be seen to be truly appreciated.
Please call West & Central Reading Office on (0118) 958 3333 for more information or to arrange an appointment to view at your earliest convenience.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50684064.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26304826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.