5 bedroom detached house for saleWickham Road, Beckenham, Kent
- Exceptional character house
- Convenient for central Beckenham
- Beautifully refurbished and updated
- Five bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Fabulous vaulted living room
- Sitting room with feature gallery
- Large kitchen/diner and family room
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
Character property convenient for central Beckenham with excellent accommodation, modernised and refurbished to a high standard. Full height vaulted living room and galleried sitting room, large kitchen/diner open to family room with bi-folding doors to garden and courtyard, beautiful sweeping staircase to first and second floors with five bedrooms, en suite shower room, family bathroom and further shower room on top floor. Large double glazed windows, underfloor heating to ground floor and bathroom, landscaped garden and off road parking - Available 'Chain Free'.
Property ref: 121_752_3753317
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50684580.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3753317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Park Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.