5 bedroom detached house for salePlot 47 - Lavenham at Burlington Fields, Haughton Road, Shifnal, TF11
- 1,646 sqft
- 5 bedroom detached home
- Open plan kitchen/family/breakfast room with French doors to the garden
- Spacious lounge with French doors to the garden
- Separate dining room
- Useful utility
- 2 en-suite bedrooms
- Integral double garage with driveway parking
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Plot 47 only needs an £18,500 deposit when using Help to Buy!
The Lavenham at Burlington Fields is a large 5 bedroom detached house with two floors of generous living space, including an integrated double garage and two parking spaces.
The entrance hallway of this impressive home leads through to a good sized lounge, a spacious kitchen/breakfast room for relaxed family mealtimes, and a separate dining room for more formal occasions.
Both the lounge and the kitchen offer access through French doors to the private rear garden. A useful utility room, a guest cloakroom and the integral double garage complete the ground floor accommodation.
Upstairs, a master bedroom with en suite shower room can be found off the light and airy central landing. The first floor also features a second en suite bedroom which would be ideal for an older child or guests, plus three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Living Room - 5.26m x 3.90m, 17'3'' x 12'10''
- Kitchen/Family - 5.69m x 3.30m , 18'8" x 10'10"
- Dining Room - 3.06m x 3.20m, 10'1'' x 10'6''
- Bedroom 1 - 4.53m x 3.81m, 14'10'' x 12'6''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.81m x 3.52m, 12'6" x 11'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.40m x 2.69m, 11'2" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.28m x 2.69m, 10'9" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 5 - 2.85m x 3.00m, 9'4" x 9'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50686878.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20127-047_5_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.