2 bedroom end of terrace house for sale33 Preston Terrace, Prestonpans, EH32 9HR
- End terraced villa
- Entrance hall, lounge
- Modern fitted kitchen/diningroom with patio doors
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern shower room
- Gas central heating. Double glazing. Floored attic
- Well maintained front and rear gardens
- EPC Band E, Council tax band C
By appt tel Agents 0131 665 3131
This beautifully end terraced villa offers generously proportioned (77m sq) family accommodation, all in excellent decorative order. It comprises on the ground floor, an entrance hall with storage, front facing lounge with gas fire, a fitted kitchen/diningroom with integrated appliances, space for a table and patio doors to the rear garden. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms both with storage, a handy walk in cupboard with fitted storage and shelving and a Shower room with modern two piece white suite and shower cubicle. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout with a floored attic with Velux window accessed via a Ramsey style ladder. There are enclosed, well maintained gardens to both the front and rear of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50690871.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 95545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.