3 bedroom terraced house for saleMeadway, Clayton-le-Woods, Chorley, PR6
- Garden Terraced House
- Three Generous Size Bedrooms
- Gardens to Front & Rear
- Lounge Dining Room
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Kitchen & Drying/Storage Room
- Overlooks Green To Front
- Close to Clayton Green Amenities
- Close To Transport Links
- Viewing Highly Recommended
A well presented mid garden terraced house with three generous size bedrooms, located within 1/4 Mile of Clayton Green amenities including local shopping, leisure centre and Primary Schools. The property has excellent access to transport links and local countryside including Cuerden Valley Park. The property offers spacious accommodation over two storeys comprising to ground floor, entrance hall, lounge/dining room, kitchen and a useful storage/drying room. To the first floor are three well-proportioned bedrooms (two double) and a modern 2 piece bathroom suite and separate WC. Outside there are lawned gardens to both front and rear, the rear garden being private and enclosed. Parking is on street. The property benefits from a gas central heating system and double glazing. Viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50692431.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6516910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.