3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWalker Place, Gosport
- Three bedroom semi-detached property
- Spacious living accommodation
- A must view property!
**THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY**SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION**FITTED KITCHEN**DRIVEWAY**DOUBLE GLAZING**GAS CENTRAL HEATING**CONSERVATORY**EXTERNAL STORAGE SPACE**
Fox & Sons welcome to the market this three bedroom semi-detached house! - Fitted kitchen - Lounge/diner - Gas central heating - Double glazing - Conservatory - Call now to avoid missing out!
UPVC door to front access, stairs to first floor landing, understairs cupboard, radiator.
Lounge 15' max x 12' 7" max ( 4.57m max x 3.84m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, electric fire place, radiator.
Dining Room 10' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.72m )
UPVC patio doors, radiator, French style doors to conservatory, door to:
Kitchen 10' 1" max x 9' 7" max ( 3.07m max x 2.92m max )
Window to rear elevation, door to garden, matching wall and base units, sink and drainer unit, part tiled walls, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, in-built cupboard.
Conservatory 9' 3" x 8' 1" ( 2.82m x 2.46m )
UPVC construction, UPVC French style door to garden.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, doors to:
Bedroom 1 12' 8" max x 10' 4" max ( 3.86m max x 3.15m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" max x 11' 2" max ( 3.68m max x 3.40m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 4" x 8' 2" ( 2.54m x 2.49m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, in-built wardrobe, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, bath with mixer taps and shower over, vanity wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, airing cupboard housing water tank.
To the front there is a shingle section, off road parking, walk way and enclosed by a half brick wall. To the rear there is a decking section, two sheds, rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50692719.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS106146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.