2 bedroom house for saleEsther Road, London
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Walking Distance Of Leytonstone Station (Central Line)
- No Onward Chain
Located on a quiet residential road, within walking distance of Leytonstone Station (Central Line), McDowalls are pleased to offer to the market a two double bedroom, mid terrace house which would benefit from internal modernisation. The property boasts double glazing, gas central heating and large rear garden. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
1. These particulars are prepared for guidance purposes only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. We have been unable to verify certain information in particular none of the services or fixtures and fittings including central heating (where applicable). Electrical wiring appliances have not been tested and no warranties of any kind can be given.
3. The photograph appearing on particulars shows a certain aspect of the property at the time when the photograph was taken and it should not be assumed that the property has not changed since the photograph was taken.
4. All floorplan measurements are approximate and for illustration purposes only.
5. No enquiries have been made to the local authority with regards to planning consent, applications or notices
EPC RATING - D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50692734.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27285839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDowalls, East Ham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.