3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRuskin Avenue, Bersted Park, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 5BW
- Stylish Modern End of Terrace House
- Sitting/Dining Room, G/F Claokroom
- Fitted Kitchen, Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom/WC & En Suite Shower
- Double Glazing, Gas Heating
- Well Kept Gardens, Garage & Drive
- No Forward Chain
- Viewing Recommended
A Stylish & Immaculately presented Three bedroom End of Terrace house built by Berkeley Homes. The property has gas heating, double glazing, and the balance of a 10 year NHBC warranty. An internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the presentation and condition of the house and garden.
The property is located to the north west of Bognor Regis with local shopping facilities available at North Bersted. There is a bus service nearby providing access to Chichester and a Filling Station which incorporates a convenience store. There is also a medical centre and primary school at North Bersted while Bognor Regis itself offers further schooling, shopping facilities and sea front with promenade which stretches from Bognor Regis to Felpham.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 411814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joe Graham Property Sales, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.