4 bedroom terraced house for saleBritannia Road, Southsea
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Sizeable four bedroom bay and forecourt house
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Large four piece family bathroom and additional second cloakroom/WC
- Guarantees provided for damp, woodworm and timber preventative treatments
- No forward chain - move by Christmas!
Beautifully refurbished throughout, this four bedroom house is split over four floors meaning it is quirky, modern and spacious - what more could you want from your new home in Southsea?! 26 Britannia Road comprises of two reception rooms, a kitchen breakfast room...
Beautifully refurbished throughout, this four bedroom house is split over four floors meaning it is quirky, modern and spacious - what more could you want from your new home in Southsea?! 26 Britannia Road comprises of two reception rooms, a kitchen breakfast room which has been finished with high gloss units and some appliances; four bedrooms, an additional cloakroom on the first floor and a large four piece family bathroom on the top floor; as well as a paved rear garden and a utility area on the second floor. This house is ready to move in to, so ensure your Christmas tree goes up in the bay window of this property, not your current one - call now!
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, door to front elevation, radiator, stairs to first floor, understairs cupboard, carpet, four stairs down to lobby with double glazed door to garden and doors to:
Lounge 11' 4" x 11' 1" plus bay ( 3.45m x 3.38m plus bay )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed bay window to front elevation, radiator, TV points, carpet.
Dining Room / Bedroom 4 10' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.87m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, TV point.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 16' 3" max x 8' 7" max ( 4.95m max x 2.62m max )
Smooth plastered ceiling with splashbacks, double glazed window to rear and side elevations, fitted kitchen, high gloss wall and base units, down lights under wall units. work surfaces, integrated electric oven and hob, cooker hood, two radiators, freestanding dishwasher included, TV point, tiled floor.
Stairs from ground floor, stairs to second floor, smooth plastered ceiling and walls, radiator, carpet, doors to:
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 8' 6" ( 2.72m x 2.59m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, TV point, carpet.
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to side elevation, extraction fan, WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.90m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, TV points, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 1 14' 11" x 11' 1" ( 4.55m x 3.38m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to front elevation, TV point. radiator, carpet.
Second Floor Landing
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, stairs front first floor, utility area with work surface and space and plumbing for washing machine, carpet, door to:
Tiled walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, extractor fan, vanity sink, WC, tiled floor.
Wall enclosed rear garden, paved, with planting borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50698491.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.