3 bedroom terraced house for sale31 Caledonian Crescent, Prestonpans, EH32 9GF
- Immaculate terraced villa on modern estate
- Welcoming entrance hall with WC
- Lounge with French doors, fitted kitchen/breakfastroom
- Two double and one single bedroom
- Bathroom with modern three piece white suite and shower
- Gas central heating. Double glazing
- Enclosed rear garden. Monobloc driveway
- EPC Band , Council tax band D
Sunday 2-4pm or tel Agents 0131 665 3131
This immaculate mid terraced villa offers generously proportioned accommodation (69m sq) on this popular modern estate built by David Wilson Homes. The well-appointed accommodation is in excellent decorative order throughout and comprises at ground floor level, a welcoming entrance hall, WC, rear facing lounge with French doors leading out to the garden and a modern fitted kitchen/breakfastroom with integrated appliances. A carpeted staircase leads to the first floor landing with storage which gives access to two double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes, the single bedroom and the family bathroom with white three piece suite including a shower and screen over the bath. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and enclosed, well maintained gardens to the rear of the property with a monobloc driveway to the front providing off street parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50699136.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 96028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.