4 bedroom detached house for saleBridgend Drive, Ainsdale
- Four bedroom detached house
- Superb open plan kitchen/siting room
- Lounge and dining room
- Modern presentation throughout
- Strolling distance to Ainsdale Village
- Viewings highly recommended
Pleasantly positioned within a quiet residential location and being situated within strolling distance of Ainsdale Village, this four bedroom detached family home must be viewed to be appreciated! The current owner is presenting the property to the highest of standards, with extended accommodation that comprises; entrance hall with cloaks/WC, lounge, dining room and fabulous open plan kitchen/sitting room to the ground floor, four bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. Outside, there is off street parking to the front along with access to the garage, the rear garden enjoying a southerly aspect. Viewings are recommended and strictly by appointment with Ball & Percival Ainsdale Office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50699781.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7820096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Ainsdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.