3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRunswick Road, Brislington, Bristol
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Investment opportunity
- Full refurbishment required
- Very large garden
- Out building at the end of the garden
- Period family home
- Great location for transport links
- Easy access to the city centre
- End of terrace
This 1930's style end of terrace house is located on a very popular road adjacent to Arnos Vale Park. It represents an amazing investment opportunity and/or the opportunity to create an amazing family home with a large garden. Offered for sale with no chain.
Runswick Road, Brislington
This 1930's style end of terrace house is located on a very popular road adjacent to Arnos Vale Park. The property is perfectly placed for access to the city centre, cycle routes, bus routes, motorways, and the Bath Road. However, it feels very peaceful as it is not on a thoroughfare. The property is ideal for re-modelling and really should be viewed as a blank canvas. There is potential to extend and change the layout to suit a wide range of tastes and styles. In it's current configuration the property can be described as three bedroom, two reception family home. There is also a roof space as expected. To the rear of the property is a generous garden. At the far end of the garden is another structure. This is block built and quite extensive but also in need of repair. This overall proposition represents a unique investment opportunity whilst also allowing a new homeowner the chance to create something very special. Any changes are naturally subject to the appropriate legal consents and checks.
Traditional 1930's style front entrance and porch which is accessible from the small front garden.
Exposed floorboards. The hallway is open to the staircase and doors leading to what is currently described as the reception rooms, cloakroom and kitchen.
Reception One 14' 10" Max x 11' 9" Max ( 4.52m Max x 3.58m Max )
UPVC double glazed bay window. Radiator. Exposed floorboards.
Reception Two 12' 10" Max x 10' 10" Max ( 3.91m Max x 3.30m Max )
Exposed floor boards. UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
Kitchen 8' 5" Max x 6' 6" Max ( 2.57m Max x 1.98m Max )
Part fitted kitchen with UPVC windows and UPVC door leading to the rear garden. A blank canvas in here depending on plans for the property.
Bedroom One 14' 10" Max x 10' 5" Max ( 4.52m Max x 3.17m Max )
Exposed floor boards. UPVC double glazed bay window. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" Max x 10' 11" Max ( 3.91m Max x 3.33m Max )
Exposed floor boards. UPVC double glazed window. Radiator. Built in wardrobe. One contains water heating cylinder.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" Max x 7' 1" Max ( 2.95m Max x 2.16m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to the front. Formerly used as a 'kitchenette' and some basic cabinets remain.
Bathroom 8' 6" Max x 6' 5" Max ( 2.59m Max x 1.96m Max )
UPVC double glazed window facing the rear garden. Wash basin, WC and bath. Part tiled. Exposed floor boards.
Pathway and steps leading to front door. Paved area with shrubbery and a small hedge.
Access from the side of the property and from the kitchen door. in our opinion a generous garden with lawn and herbaceous borders.
Block built with standard wooden A-frame roof. In need of renovation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50699805.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI105801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.