4 bedroom detached house for saleDedham
Withdrawn from Market
- Four Bedroom Detached House Set Within One Third Of An Acre Plot
- Stunning Views Over Constable Country
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Open Plan Kitchen/LivingArea
- Contemporary and Modern Design
- Easy A12 Acess
- 3 Miles From Manningtree Train Station With Regular Links To London Liverpool Street
- Double Garage with Accommodation Above (Annexe Potential)
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite and Juliet Balcony Providing Stunning Views
- Convenient Location to Shops and Amenities
White Cottage is set in approaching a third of an acre of secluded gardens and situated on the outskirts of this highly desirable historic village which is surrounded by glorious rolling countryside yet within easy reach of the main A12 trunk road and rail links to central London. The property has a beautifully stylish and contemporary feel with large open plan areas on the ground floor to include a kitchen, dining area and a triple aspect sitting room. A study and ground floor bedroom and bathroom offer versatility and upstairs there are three further bedrooms with panoramic views of the Stour valley, two master suite dressing rooms and a family bathroom. A double garage also has a self-contained flat on the first floor offering yet more potential and flexibility.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50702781.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587010743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Exquisite Home, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.