5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAll Saints Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Walking distance to railway station
- Walking distance to St Johns Primary School and other well respected Senior Schools
- Walking distance to Tunbridge Wells Town Centre
- Stunning gardens on a large sized corner plot backing onto woodland.
- Cavity wall insulation
- 6 Garden sheds
- 2 Double garages
- Extremely popular residential area
- Walking distance to St Johns Sports and Indoor Tennis Centre
- Close to beautiful parks
Price range £595,000 - £620,000. *IDEAL FOR FAMILIES* Nestled comfortably on a beautifully landscaped secluded corner plot backing onto woodland, of approx 1/4 acre. This FABULOUS five bedroom attached house HAS to be viewed to appreciate the amount of space and versatility it has to offer a growing family. Situated in the popular St Johns area this property benefits from a large conservatory, a living room, a kitchen, shower room, a cloakroom, a study and a dining area on the ground floor with 5 good sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on the first floor. The rear gardens are stunning in their unique design to include water features, 6 sheds, fully equipped astro-turfed play area, a pond, a small seated pavilion and some beautifully kept lawns. 2 double garages.
To view this property please contact Jenny Ireland at Mother Goose Estate Agents.
St Johns has a large number of local stores including both Sainsburys and Tesco Metro Supermarkets and a number of well regarded public houses and restaurants. Tunbridge Wells town centre itself is a short walk from the property with its Royal Victoria Place Shopping Centre and the historic Pantiles and old High Street areas which offer a variety of high street brands and labels of clothing for all ages. This area is popular with families as it provides well reputed Junior Schools and Senior Schools very close-by. It is also walking distance from some of the many beautiful parks in the area.
Property ref: 121_1962_4264586
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4264586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mother Goose Estate Agency, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.