3 bedroom terraced house for saleWestby Street, Lytham, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 5JF
- Stylish Three Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Modernised To A High Standard Throughout
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Separate Utility
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Low Maintenance Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway Parking For Up To Two Vehicles
*** STYLISH THREE BEDROOM COTTAGE MODERNISED TO A HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT & BOASTING SUPERB OPEN PLAN LIVING SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN LYTHAM *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this stylish three bedroom cottage situated in a much sought after residential location in Lytham. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools and just a short walk to Lytham Town Centre, this ideally positioned property has been modernised to a high standard throughout and boasts open plan living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance porch, spacious lounge, large dining room, modern fitted kitchen, utility room, three good size bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts low maintenance front and rear gardens with driveway parking for up to two vehicles to the rear of the property. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this superb property has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 412627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, St Annes Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.