5 bedroom house for saleSettles Street, London, E1
Offers in Excess of
- TOTAL DEVELOPMENT AREA - 3521sqft / 327sqm
- PERIOD BUILDING SET IN AN AREA OF REGENERATION
- BASED OVER FIVE FLOORS
- CLOSE TO MAJOR TRANSPORT LINKS INC. CROSSRAIL
- MIXED COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL USE
- GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
Fantastic investment opportunity.
Based over five floors, which is comprised of a generous basement, an occupied commercial unit on the ground floor, two residential units above, with a one bedroom apartment to the first floor and four bedroom duplex to the second and third floor. This property presents a fabulous investment opportunity, benefitting from major transport links in the area, including Crossrail in Whitechapel, which will be released in 2018.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lourdes Estate Agents, London E1. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.