3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKingdom Close, Thurcroft, Rotherham
- Three storey semi detached property
- Kitchen, utility, lounge
- Three bedrooms, two ensuites and bathroom
- Integral garage and gardens
- REMAINDER OF NHBC
Having accommodation over three levels this well presented three bedroom semi detached property is worthy of a full inspection. Located within a newly established development and having the remainder of the NHBC. Conveniently placed for a host of amenities and schools and good transport links.
Looking for your first home? This modern three bedroom semi detached property is ideal as your starter home and has been well maintained by the present owners. Tasteful decor throughout with accommodation comprising, entrance hall, cloakroom/wc kitchen and utility room to the ground floor. Lounge, bedroom two with ensuite and main bathroom are situated on the first level whilst the upper level houses the main bedroom and en-suite, and bedroom three. Neat lawned garden to the rear whilst with driveway to the front leading to the integral garage. This is a Harron Homes Part Exchange Property which is subject to a £250 deposit on reservation. A £1000 buyers incentive is available on this property, subject to terms.
Open porch with storage area.
Double glazed entrance door leads into the hallway with central heating and connecting door to the garage
Fitted with wash hand basin and WC, central heating radiator and side facing double glazed window.
Dining Kitchen 12' 2" Max x 16' 2" Max ( 3.71m Max x 4.93m Max )
Fitted with a range of cream gloss wall and base units, with complimentary work surfaces incorporating electric oven, gas hob, integrated dishwasher, integrated full height fridge, stainless steel sink unit, Rear facing double glazed window and double glazed french doors leading out to the rear garden. Central heating radiator and under stairs storage cupboard
Utility Room 7' 10" x 7' 9" ( 2.39m x 2.36m )
Fitted with a range of white gloss wall and base units with worktop incorporating a stainless steel sink unit and integrated freezer.
Central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 5" Max x 16' 2" Max ( 4.39m Max x 4.93m Max )
Two rear facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.91m x 2.64m )
Front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising of a wash hand basin, bath and WC. part tiled walls, central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Second Floor Landing
Cupboard housing the boiler and double glazed velux window.
Bedroom One 10' 10" Front Wardrobe Into Dormer x 11' 10" ( 3.30m Front Wardrobe Into Dormer x 3.61m )
Front double glazed dormer, central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Fitted with a double shower enclosure with shower, wash hand basin, WC and part tiled walls. Central heating radiator and front double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 8' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.62m )
Double glazed velux window and central heating radiator.
Front garden with driveway, integral garage, planted borders and path to the side leading to...
Enclosed rear garden with fencing to side, lawned area, outside tap and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50703810.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT104335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.