2 bedroom terraced house for saleEgerton Close, Norton, Stockton-On-Tees
- Two Bedroom Mews-Style Property
- Attractive Cul-De-Sac Position
- Popular Glebe District in Norton
- South-Facing Rear Garden
- Upvc DG & modern GCH to a Combination Boiler
- Garage & Driveway
- No Onward Chain
Offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN, be quick to view this two bedroom mews-style property, meticulously maintained and occupying an attractive cul-de-sac position with a south-facing rear garden, garage and driveway. Desirably located within Norton's popular Glebe district and sensibly priced, this is a must-see opportunity for a variety of purchasers with the accommodation briefly comprising: Entrance Hallway, Kitchen, Living & Dining Room with French doors opening out to the newly landscaped rear garden; seamlessly blending both indoor and outdoor living spaces, whilst to the first floor, a Family Bathroom serves two well-appointed Bedrooms with fitted storage and wardrobes to the largest. Externally, a south-facing rear garden offers a low-maintenance space for year-round enjoyment and an extensive driveway for off-road parking leading to a separate single Garage. With further modern and beneficial features to include Upvc double glazing, gas central heating to a combination boiler and cavity wall insulation; this really is the perfect place to start and invest with an exciting opportunity for further cosmetic enhancement.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50704269.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR170213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.