1 bedroom flat for saleFranklin Way, Croydon, Surrey
- Spacious second floor 1 bedroom purpose built flat
- Large lounge/dining room
- Communal grounds
- Allocated parking
- Well located for transport and local amenities
- EPC energy rating C (75)
Whether you are a first time buyer, investor, a young family or even someone looking to downsize, this wonderful flat is sure to not disappoint.Not only is it offered in an immaculate condition but it also comes with communal grounds, an allocated parking space and an entryphone system. The good size lounge/dining room feels spacious and bright with plenty of room for all your furniture. It is the perfect place to relax in at the end of the day or entertain friends at the dining table.The kitchen is where you can get stuck into those recipe books and cook delicious meals easily - even if you have many people to cater for. The excellent size bedroom features fitted wardrobes and the bathroom is an ideal place to relax in after a hard day at work.Outside the communal grounds are great for walking in during the summer months. In addition there is also an allocated parking space.As this property is situated in a sought after location, you can take advantage of excellent shops, restaurants, bars and entertainment facilities, such as a gym, cinema or a bowling alley. Furthermore, Ampere Way tram stop is within walking distance and has regular trams to East Croydon and Wimbledon. Finding the right property is never easy but with this one, we may just have found it for you!
What the Owner says:
I bought this place 4 years ago as I fell in love with the location and the size this flat had to offer.I had viewed a lot of flats and none offered the space that this one did - yet alone any outside space.The location has been ideal as you have access to all variety of shops, restaurants and bars. If you are a commuter it is a really fantastic location. I will be sad to leave but know that the new owners will be very happy here.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Room: 17'0 x 11'8 (5.19m x 3.56m)
- Kitchen: 7'8 x 6'5 (2.34m x 1.96m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'10 up to fitted wardrobes x 10'5 (3.30m x 3.18m)
- Allocated Parking
- Communal Grounds
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50705046.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21708811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.