4 bedroom terraced house for saleBrockwell Park Gardens, Herne Hill, SE24
- Fabulous Edwardian Home
- Architecturally Designed
- Two Reception Rooms
- Stylish Kitchen/Breakfast room
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Sought After Road Overlooking The Park
- Close to Herne Hill Station and Shops
- Rosendale Primary school nearby
A delightful and extremely well presented four double bedroom Edwardian family home, substantial in size circa 1703 sq ft, commanding an enviable position just a few yards from the entrance to Brockwell Park.
This spacious Edwardian property has been completely redesigned and will suit those looking for open plan living, refurbished to an architectural design standard creating a sense of space and light throughout the whole property.
Additionally the house has been completely insulated to include dry lining of all external walls and features real oak flooring and a bespoke hand-made kitchen in duck egg blue complete with an AGA. Downstairs the feeling of space is accentuated by the open plan design incorporates a living area with working fireplace and a stylish fitted kitchen that opens onto the rear family room. This in turn opens onto a west facing conservatory, which leads to a terrace and a secluded private garden that has been laid to lawn.
Upstairs on the first floor there are two double bedrooms, plus a smaller double and two bathrooms (1 ensuite). A spiral staircase leads up to the fourth double bedroom that has been converted from the loft. There is a small office space on the landing on this level. We strongly recommend early viewing of this stunning property which has the added benefit of no onward chain.
Brockwell Park Gardens is a tree lined residential road, lined with attractive Edwardian houses, and overlooks the beautiful park. There is a gate to the park close by. Herne Hill Station with its speedy links to Victoria and the City is within a short walk and the excellent selection of specialist shops, restaurants and bars to be found in Herne Hill are all within a short walk. Vibrant Brixton with its popular Market and lively restaurant/bar culture is just a short bus ride away as is Brixton tube.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10000646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oliver Burn, Herne Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.