3 bedroom detached house for saleDick Lane, Brinscall, Chorley, Lancashire, PR6
- Three bedroom detached family home.
- Generous plot with gardens to front, side and rear.
- Offers exciting potential for further renovation.
- Good side lounge open to dining room.
- Modern kitchen and bathroom.
- Office/Utility room, WC, attached garage.
An exciting opportunity to purchase this well presented detached family home which is situated on a generously sized corner plot with gardens to front, side and rear. The property briefly comprises of; hallway, good size lounge open to dining room, modern fitted kitchen, inner hall leading to a spacious utility/office, downstairs WC, three good size bedrooms, modern family bathroom, to the outside; ample off road parking to front and side, attached garage and workshop. A viewing is essential to appreciate what this property has to offer.
Situated on a generous plot in a much sought after Village location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50712018.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHY170226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.