3 bedroom terraced house for saleBeech Road, Campsall, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide price £100,000-£110,000
- Ideal living accommodation for a first time buyer
- Three bedrooms, two double and one single
- Lounge, Open plan fitted kitchen
- Enclosed front and rear gardens
Guide price £100,000-£110,000 A well presented three bedroom mid terrace family home benefits from spacious living accommodation and is ready to move in to. The property is ideal for a first time buyer and offers stunning views of the fields to the rear.
The stunning property is accessed by an entrance porch with a front facing sealed unit door. There is a side and front facing double glazed windows. There is laminate flooring. Access to the kitchen diner.
Kitchen Diner 10' 9" max x 21' 10" max ( 3.28m max x 6.65m max )
This open plan kitchen diner is fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. The contemporary kitchen has a rear facing double glazed window that over looks the rear garden. There is a four plate ceramic hob with extractor fan above, laminate flooring, two central heating radiators, space for a fridge freezer and dishwasher. There is also a front facing double glazed window and a useful storage cupboard. Stairs rise to the first floor landing. Access to the lounge dining room.
Lounge Diner 21' 8" x 10' 9" max ( 6.60m x 3.28m max )
A well presented living space with a front facing double glazed window and a rear facing set of french doors that lead onto the open conservatory. There are two central heating radiators. The focal point of the room is the wall mounted electric fire. There are also tv and telephone points.
Conservatory 8' 11" x 10' 10" ( 2.72m x 3.30m )
With side and rear facing double glazed windows over looking the garden. There is a central heating radiator and a ceiling fan light. There are also a set of french doors that lead onto the rear garden.
With a useful storage cupboard which houses the central heating boiler. There is a loft hatch to the ceiling and access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 11' max ( 3.84m x 3.35m max )
A master bedroom with a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There is a TV point.
Bedroom Two 8' x 8' 10" ( 2.44m x 2.69m )
A double room with a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There is a built in wardrobe providing hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Three 15' 5" x 7' 9" ( 4.70m x 2.36m )
A single room with a rear facing double glazed window. There is a central heating radiator and a built in wardrobe to one wall.
A contemporary style bathroom fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin, low level wc and a paneled bath unit with mixer shower. There is a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There is tiling to the walls and floor.
To the front of the property is a enclosed garden with a gate entry and a footpath leading to the property. To the rear of the property is an enclosed private garden with a pebbled area and a shed store. The rear garden has stunning views of the fields beyond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50712195.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR112076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.