5 bedroom detached house for saleBroadgate, Sutton St. Edmund
Sold by Us
- A First Class Fenland Equestrian Property in Edge of Village Location
- Approximately 5 Acres (stms) of Post & Rail, Paddock, Gardens & Grounds
- A Quality 'Tudoresque' Potton Home Superbly Maintained Throughout
- Offering : Drawing Room, Dining Room, Study, Cloakroom, Kitchen & Utility
- 5 Bedrooms (3 Double & 2 Large Single Bedrooms), One En-Suite and Family Bathroom.
- Architecturally Matching Double Garage with Annex Potential (STP)
- Stable Yard with Five L-Shaped Timber Framed Stables with Feed & Tack Room
- Substantial Metal Framed Covered Turn-Out Barn, Scope for Further Stables if Required
- 22m x 40m Manege Constructed from Sand and Rubber Enclosed and Shielded
- A Variety of Further Outbuildings with Separate Equestrian Access and Parking Areas
Fine & Country are delighted to present this charming and immaculate property with five acres (stms) of land, which is situated in the fenland village of Sutton St. Edmund.
Redmay Lodge Farm comprises: kitchen, reception room, dining room, utility, study, five bedrooms, en-suite and a family bathroom.
The property also offers double garage, ample off road parking, delightful front and rear gardens with terrace and pond, stable yard with five L-shaped timber framed stables with feed & tack room, large metal barn, 22m x 40m manege, in total 5 acres (stms) of post & rail, paddock, gardens and grounds.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50712639.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587010121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North & West Norfolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.