4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Green, Norton, Stockton-On-Tees
- Four Bedroom Family Residence
- Aspired Address Overlooking Norton's Iconic Duck Pond
- Open-Plan Hand-Crafted Kitchen & Breakfast Room
- Impressive & Indulgently-Proportioned Living Space
- Grade 11 Listed
- Separate Coach House With Mezzanine Hay Loft & Driveway
- South-Facing Court-Yard Garden
- Lovingly Maintained with a Wealth of Further Potential
- No Onward Chain
Grade 11 listed, 2 The Green is an exquisite double-fronted residence of remarkable proportions prominently positioned enjoying an iconic outlook over Norton's treasured Duck Pond and Village Green and is conveniently located within the hub of Village life with its thriving tree-lined historic High Street; offering the delights of its highly acclaimed cafes, boutiques, restaurants and sought-after schooling, balanced with excellent commuter access, all on the doorstep. Steeped in local history with the principal property believed to date back to the late 17th Century, this unique residence has been historically extended and adapted to now offer over 1800sq. ft. of charismatic accommodation boasting a wealth of traditional features throughout and offers an unrivalled opportunity for those seeking to invest and reside in a statement home of truly unique qualities. Sympathetically upgraded over recent years whilst still offering scope for minor enhancement, this thoughtfully planned and indulgently-proportioned living accommodation briefly comprises; Period Entrance Vestibule with original leaded lights and door to a spacious Reception Hallway, generous Boot and Cloakroom, Living Room with a reclaimed sandstone open fireplace, separate Dining Room; both with sash windows framing Norton Duck Pond, open-plan extended Breakfast Kitchen fitted with a fine array of hand-crafted Farmhouse units with granite work surfaces and inclusive range cooker and stairs leading down to a useful Cellar for storage. To the first floor, from a split-level Landing with a well-lit reading area; an original ornate staircase leads to four well-appointed Bedrooms; all served by a neutral Family Bathroom, whilst externally, a sunny south-facing walled garden provides a charismatic space for family enjoyment and an opportunity for the discerning gardener to enhance further with off-road parking assured to a driveway leading to an extraordinary Coach House with mezzanine Hay Loft providing substantial space as a Garage and Workshop yet with potential development opportunities for those seeking to indulge their imagination further (With prior consent from the Local Authority). Certain to captivate with its inherent charm, abundant traditional features and aspired location, this enviable family residence must be viewed in order to truly appreciate the combined space, superior location and overall further potential available and is offered to the market with the added convenience of NO ONWARD CHAIN.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50713260.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR130161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.