3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWise Road, Stratford, E15
- Property is situated on the borders of Stratford and Bow
- Three large double bedroom and first floor bathroom
- Spacious through lounge with two lovely chimneys
- Large living/dining room with massive light via velux sky windows
- Modern and tasteful fitted kitchen with hidden white goods
- Ready To move in and call home
- Minutes from Stratford International and Westfiled Shopping center
- Ideal commute into London via road, public transport and cycle
- Stratford is now become a town that is now recognize internationally
- Stunning Victorian gem within modern and vibrant community.
This spectacular three bedroom mid terraced victorian property is situated right on the border between Stratford and Bow and offers the most spectacular living experience available in East London today.
The current owners have owned this property for many years and have improved this property beyond belief. Excellent condition top standard inside and out.
The property has a very spacious through lounge, large living/dining room and tasteful modern kitchen as well as a ground floor cloakroom. The first floor has three double bedrooms with a large bathroom.
There is potential to extend into the loft for a further two rooms and a bathroom.
The rear garden is large enough to cater for a large family with paved flooring & a newly assembled weatherproof shed.
The house offers the most spectacular sumptuous living experience available in this area in our opinion. The property is situated on the borders of Stratford and Bow and offers excellent transport links into the City of London, Canary Wharf and the West End. You need to come and view this house to fully appreciate the living area and features that are on offer and I am sure once you have viewed it you will not be disappointed and will want to snap it up
Situated in the heart of Stratford City, only 10 minutes walk to Stratford tube, Westfield Shopping Centre, Stratford Broadway and the soon to finish Cross Rail connections.
Stratford benefits from the legendary Olympic stadium and the Olympic Village offering residents a relaxing lifestyle and convenient living.
Interested parties are highly advised to arrange viewings via Stonebridge the sole agents of this magnificent property.
Reception One - 12'1" (3.68m) x 10'8" (3.25m)
Dining\Living - 17'6" (5.33m) x 10'6" (3.2m)
Kitchen - 11'6" (3.51m) x 8'11" (2.72m)
Bedroom One - 17'6" (5.33m) x 10'11" (3.33m)
Bedroom Two - 11'11" (3.63m) x 10'11" (3.33m)
Bedroom Three - 11'11" (3.63m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
Bathroom - 8'2" (2.49m) x 6'2" (1.88m)
Stonebridge also offer a professional Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property, to purchase or are looking at buy to let investments or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the lettings manager.
All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only, their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors as to the Freehold/Leasehold status of the property, the position regarding any fixtures and fittings and where the property has been extended/converted as to Planning Approval and Building regulations compliance. These do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract nor may be regarded as representations. All interested parties must themselves verify their accuracy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonebridge, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.