3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBelgrave Avenue, Penwortham, Preston, PR1
- Superbly presented traditional semi detached house
- Beautiful lounge displaying living flame gas fire
- Open plan dining room/ultra modern breakfast kitchen
- Three generously sized bedrooms
- Attractive white family bathroom, gas combination boiler
- Driveway provides parking for three vehicles
- Large rear garden mainly laid to lawn with patio areas
Beautifully presented 1920s semi detached house presented to an excellent standard throughout, inviting entrance hall, charming lounge displaying living flame gas fire, fantastic open plan dining room/ultra modern cream fitted breakfast kitchen with centre island unit with integrated appliances, three good sized bedrooms, elegant white bathroom suite, gas combination boiler, block paved driveway provides off road parking for three vehicles to the front and side, approximately 60 foot long sun trap rear garden mainly laid to lawn with block paved patio and secluded York stone patio area with brick built outbuilding..
Situated in a sought after location in Penwortham close to good schools, shops and amenities.
2.04m x 4.76m
3.73m x 3.61m
4.3m x 3.34m
1.59m x 6.14m
1.78m x 2.64m
3.48m x 3.61m
0.82m x 1.37m
3.5m x 3.19m
0.76m x 0.58m
0.76m x 0.58m
1.78m x 2.59m
1.63m x 1.85m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50714031.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BBB170279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Bamber Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.