3 bedroom terraced house for saleShaftesbury Road, Reading
- Bay Fronted Victorian Terrace House
- Good order throughtout
- Close to ameneties including regular Bus Services, 24 Gym & 24 hour Supermarket
- Approx 1 mile from both Reading West & Tilehurst Train Stations
- Lounge with feature fireplace and Bay window
- Dining Room opens to Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Bathroom with Power Shower over Bath
- 3 Bedrooms (arranged as 2+1 with Bed 3 accessed via Bed 2)
- 32' enclosed Westerly aspect Rear Garden
- UPVC double glazing and GRCH via 'Valliant' boiler
Sansome & George Reading - Located on the border of Tilehurst and West Reading, this 3 Bedroom (arranged as 2+1) Victorian Mid Terrace property is positioned approximately 2 miles to the west of Reading's thriving Town Centre and within approximately 1 mile of both Reading West & Tilehurst Train Stations as well as being within walking distance to a wealth of amenities including regular Bus Services, local Shops, Battle Library, 24 hour Gym, Pubs, Cafés, Restaurants and Convenience Stores to include ‘Tesco Extra’ 24 hour Supermarket.
Charming internal accommodation comprises of a well presented, naturally light, Lounge with bay window and open fireplace. The separate Dining Room with stripped wood effect flooring and useful under stairs storage also enjoys access to the Rear Garden and also opens to fitted Kitchen with houses integrated oven and hob and ‘Valiant’ gas fired boiler serving central heating and hot water. The Kitchen adjoins a Ground Floor Bathroom with three piece white suite including power Shower over Bath.
On the first floor are three ‘well-proportioned’ Bedrooms arranged in the familiar and versatile 2+1 arrangement with Bedroom 3 being accessed via Bedroom 2 with both rooms enjoying feature cast iron open fireplaces.
Externally the fully enclosed Westerly aspect Rear Garden measures 32’ in length and benefits from two paved patio areas separated by an easily maintained lawn.
An internal inspection comes strongly recommended to fully appreciate this well-loved and beautifully maintained home. For further details, or to arrange a viewing appointment, please contact West & Central Reading Office (0118) 958 3333.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50724936.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27288512. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.