3 bedroom detached house for saleWALK OF STATION. RADNOR ROAD, MARTINS HERON, BERKSHIRE, RG12 9FD
- Link detached modern three bedroom home with en-suite shower room in quiet cul-de-sac adjoining park land and yet within easy walk of station with links to Waterloo and Reading.
- Entrance Hall
- Re-fitted cloakroom
- L shaped Reception Room
- Re-fitted Kitchen with built-in-appliances
- Bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room
- Two further Bedrooms
- Re-fitted Family Bathroom
- Attractive level garden with patio and lawn
- Attached Garage
Link detached modern three bedroom home with en-suite shower room in quiet cul-de-sac adjoining park land and yet within easy walk of station with links to Waterloo and Reading.
L shaped Reception Room
Re-fitted Kitchen with built-in-appliances
Bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room
Two further Bedrooms
Re-fitted Family Bathroom
Attractive level garden with patio and lawn
Front lawn with driveway parking
Within sight of local park
Walking distance of Station and Tesco
Excellent road links to M4 and M3 nearby
Head out of Ascot on the A329 towards Bracknell passing straight over two traffic light sets. At the Mercedes roundabout turn left, turning right at the next roundabout onto Brockenhurst Rd, turn first left into Setley Way and Radnor Road will be found the second on the right hand side and this property is on the right hand side.
All main services. Gas central heating. Carr Williams Estate Agents wish to advise all interested parties that the services or domestic appliances mentioned in these property particulars have not been tested. The buyer is therefore advised to make all necessary enquiries and tests prior to purchase.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50724996.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAASCRI22O143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carr Williams, Ascot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.