2 bedroom cottage for saleFore Street, Ugborough, Ivybridge
Sold by Us
- Character Cottage
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge With Wood-Burning Stove
- Separate Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen & Utility Area
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Enclosed Sunny Courtyard Garden
- Sought After Village Location
- Integrated Appliances In The Kitchen
- Character Features
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION This beautifully presented two double bedroom cottage is situated in the sought after village of Ugborough. Enjoying many character features, this very pretty cottage offers surprisingly spacious accommodation to include a lounge with wood-burning stove, separate dining room, an attractive modern kitchen with integrated appliances, utility area and downstairs bathroom. To the rear of the cottage you will find an enclosed, sunny courtyard garden which enjoys views towards the village church. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
AREA DESCRIPTION Ugborough is a very sought after and popular South Hams village built around a large open square dominated by the 12th Century parish Church of St Peters. Set within a small valley and sheltered from the elements, Ugborough itself provides essential facilities including a village hall with pre-school, primary school and two outstanding village public houses; The Ship Inn and The Anchor. The pubs are a short stroll away and are wonderful locals to have. The active community run a youth group, live music and concerts, themed evenings, local history group, walking group, football and cricket teams amongst others things. Secondary schooling is available at nearby Ivybridge Community College, with a bus service transporting the children. Ugborough is conveniently located for both the coast and moors with the nearest beach 7 miles away at Bigbury-on-Sea and Dartmoor within a few miles. Ugborough is set away from main roads but within a very short distance of Wrangaton and the A38. This offers easy access for those commuting to Plymouth, Exeter and beyond.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50725251.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100198012134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maitlands , Ivybridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.