3 bedroom detached house for saleLangton Brow, Eccleston
- Development potential (subject to usual consents)
- Plot size of approx 2 acres
- Current dwelling - three bedroom detached house
- High calibre location
- Adjoining open fields to rear
- Good access to M6
- Superb garage
Sierra Villa is a three bedroom detached home set within approximately two acres and is offered to the market for the first time since its original construction during the 1960s. The elevated location and generous plot size is what originally attracted the family to purchase the land and the individual property has been a very well loved family home. We feel this is a great opportunity to purchase what many buyers may consider to be a 'forever home'. Equally, noting recent development in and around the village, there may be an opportunity to build further dwellings within the plot which would, of course, be subject to the usual planning consents. For clarity, no planning has been applied for. The two acres may also suit those individuals looking for a smallholding. Our clients are looking to achieve a 'clean sale' without attached conditions.
The Area:Eccleston is a high calibre location close to Heskin and Croston and is surrounded by pleasant countryside. The area includes typical village characteristics such as a school, church, doctor's surgery etc, together with a number of shops and services, pubs and restaurants. The general area includes a good variety of homes from standard terraced properties to large prestigious detached homes which helps to underpin the development potential of the site. Important infrastructures such as the M6 and train links also serve the area whilst a bus stop is practically at the end of the driveway.
Directions:Proceed from Heskin along Wood Lane which will ultimately become Langton Brow and the property will be on the right-hand side in an elevated position just opposite a speed camera warning sign.
Property ref: 121_2694_4183252
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50725758.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4183252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lancasters Estate Agents, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.