4 bedroom detached house for saleCampbell Close, Higher Runcorn
- EXECUTIVE FREEHOLD FAMILY HOME
- SOUGHT AFTER HIGHER RUNCORN LOCATION
- REMAINDER OF NHBC
- LARGE DOUBLE GARAGE WITH PARKING FOR 5 CARS
- EXEMPLARY STANDARDS INSIDE & OUT
- JACUZZI ROOM & LEISURE ROOM
- IMPRESSIVE KITCHEN WITH CENTRE ISLAND
- HEATH PARK & RUNCORN HILL CLOSE BY
- EPC C(74)
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
*EXECUTIVE FAMILY HOME IN HIGHER RUNCORN LOCATION WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN* Bests are delighted to bring to the market this stunning FREEHOLD four bedroom property presented to exemplary standards both inside and out which, we feel, will surely impress those who view. Constructed in 2010 having the remainder of the NHBC, the present owners have continued to improve the property by converting the former double garage into a Gym/leisure room plus a dedicated Jacuzzi room add to the appeal of this splendid property. An additional recently constructed detached larger size garage measures some 17'4" X 18'0" with an extra parking bay provides parking for five cars, a must with today's family needs. Upon closer inspection viewers will find rooms of generous proportion, superbly presented in every respect, having a separate lounge with log burner, formal dining room and garden room. The main hub of the property is, without doubt, the impressive kitchen having a centre cooking island, integrated appliances and Granite working surfaces. On the first floor there are four bedrooms master with vaulted ceiling and en-suite. Externally. Attractive thoughtfully designed well stocked gardens with seating areas. Viewing of this property really is must. EPC C(74). Click the tour link to see more.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8167329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bests Estates Agents, Runcorn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.