2 bedroom apartment for saleYork Road, Birkdale, Southport, PR8 2AD
- Two Bedroomed Apartment
- Bathroom and En Suite Shower Room
- Ground Floor
- 0.2 miles to Birkdale Village
- Allocated Parking
- Close to Transport Links and Amenities
- Purpose Built Development
- EPC: C
***Two bedroomed* GROUND FLOOR apartment* 0.2 miles to BIRKDALE VILLAGE* MASTER EN SUITE*** this modern, immaculately presented two bedroomed apartment is ideally situated just 0.2 miles from the shops, transport links and amenities of Birkdale Village. The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, storage cupboard, two double bedrooms, master en suite, bathroom, kitchen and lounge diner. The property benefits from secure telephone entry system, allocated parking and a ground floor aspect. MUST VIEW. EPC: C.
Council Tax Band: D
SUBJECT TO CONFIRMATION BY SOLICITORS:
Lease: Term 999 years (less 10 days) 29 September 1920
Ground Rent: £200 per annum
Service Charge: £1038.72
Includes: Buildings Insurance, Communal Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Gardening, Communal Heating and Electricity
Council Tax Band: D
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 412526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.