4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCypress Road, , Newport, Isle of Wight
- Lovely semi detached home in a great location
- 4 great bedrooms
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Brilliant gardens
- Handy off road parking
- EPC energy rating E (53)
Wow, this property is sure to attract a great deal of interest! It is not very often that properties come on the market in this road – it’s such a popular and nice road to live that people tend to stay for years, so we are very excited to have this one on the market!Once you step inside the beautiful entrance hall, you will immediately see how vast in size it is and flooded with an abundance of pure workmanship and quality throughout; from carpentry to stain glass windows. As you would expect from a house built in the early 1900’s, the rooms are very spacious with wonderful high ceilings and period features throughout. Having a separate lounge and dining room is perfect for today’s modern family – gather round the dining table for meal times and then retire to the lounge for those evenings of relaxation! Or banish the children there for that dreaded homework or games console!There should be no arguing over who gets which bedroom with three doubles on the first floor. The fourth bedroom on the second floor makes a great kids room or office if wanting to work from home. The rear garden is private, secluded and flooded with sun throughout the day which makes the perfect haven for the sun worshippers. It also provides the ideal spot for those summer barbecues or garden parties when entertaining family and friends.
What the Owner says:
When we saw this house come on the market we were very excited as the location was just what we were after. It is a great place to live here and so handy for the local schools and the town centre but peaceful and quiet at the same time. When we first stepped inside we really could not believe just how big the house was. Perfect for us and the kids. We have really loved living here and it has ticked all the boxes and is sure to be a great family house for the next owners. We shall really miss this home but with circumstances changing with our elderly relatives, we have to move to our next home and let someone else enjoy this fabulous place. We wish you all well.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'5 x 10'11 (4.70m x 3.33m)
- Dining Room: 14'0 x 12'10 into bay (4.27m x 3.91m)
- Conservatory: 10'1 x 9'10 (3.08m x 3.00m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 14'7 x 9'2 (4.45m x 2.80m)
- Utility Room
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 12'11 into bay (3.99m x 3.94m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'11 x 10'11 (4.55m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'0 x 9'4 (3.66m x 2.85m)
- Loft Room: 14'5 x 9'9 (4.40m x 2.97m)
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50728662.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.