3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlbert Street, Ryde, Isle of Wight
- 3 bedroom semi-detached character cottage
- Close to town and beach
- Ideal family home
- Perfect first time buy
- Beautiful rear garden
- EPC energy rating D (57)
Are you looking for a home that is close to the town, or ideal as your first property to get on the ladder? Then look no further because this three bedroom semi-detached family home is absolutely perfect, from the minute that you walk through the front door you will see that the current owners have given this character cottage a modern twist.Upstairs you have three separate bedrooms ideal if you have a couple of children, no need to argue about sharing, they can simply have one each.Downstairs this home offers open plan living between the kitchen and dining area which is ideal for when you have family and friends come over for a bite to eat or a glass of wine or two.If you are looking for a property that is close to town then this is the one for you. You can park comfortably in the road, leave your car here and walk down into town in less than a couple of minutes, grab a bite to eat or treat yourself to a bit of retail therapy.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'0 x 10'11 (3.66m x 3.33m)
- Dining Area: 13'0 x 11'4 (3.97m x 3.46m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'4 x 6'8 (2.85m x 2.03m)
- Utility Area
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 10'11 (3.66m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 8'0 (3.46m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'4 x 6'8 (2.85m x 2.03m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50728827.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60423846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.