2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGwessin Terrace Gosport
- SOLD BY DIMON ESTATE AGENTS
- Two Bedroom End of Terrace Town House
- L shaped Lounge/Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom with White Suite and Window
- Gas Central Heating
- Courtyard Garden with Decking
- 22"3` x 9"8` Garage
- Convenient to Stoke Road and its Facilities
SOLD BY DIMON ESTATE AGENTS. End of Terrace 2 bed town house, modern kitchen and bathroom, L shaped lounge/dining room, convenient to Stoke Road and its facilities.
Part glazed front door with window to side, radiator, flat and coved ceiling, part glazed door to garden, door to garage.
White suite with low level WC, hand basin, radiator, window with double glazed inserts, flat ceiling.
Garage - 22'3" (6.78m) x 9'8" (2.95m)
Cantilever door, window with double glazed inserts, flat ceiling, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, power, light, plumbing for washing machine with work surface over.
ON THE 1ST FLOOR
Radiator, window with double glazed inserts, flat coved ceiling, stairs to 2 floor.
Lounge/Dining Room - 15'1" (4.6m) x 17'3" (5.26m)
narrowing to 9"8` (2.95m) L shaped, french doors with double glazed inserts, Juliette balcony, further window with double glazed inserts, 2 radiators, 2 wall uplighters, flat and coved ceiling.
Kitchen - 9'6" (2.9m) x 6'9" (2.06m)
Single drainer sink unit, wall and base cupboards with work surface over, built- in oven and 4 ring gas hob with cooker extractor canopy over, plumbing for dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, tiled splashbacks, window with double glazed inserts, vinyl flooring, flat and coved ceiling.
ON THE 2ND FLOOR
Second Floor Landing
Window with double glazed inserts, flat ceiling.
Bedroom 1 - 16'2" (4.93m) x 9'8" (2.95m)
Window with double glazed inserts, radiator, flat ceiling.
Bedroom 2 - 7'2" (2.18m) x 9'5" (2.87m)
Widening to 12"3` (3.73m) Window with double glazed inserts, over stairs storage cupboard, access to loft space, flat ceiling.
White suite, panelled bath with Mira shower over, shower screen, pedestal hand basin, low level WC, radiator, tiled splashbacks, window with double glazed inserts, vinyl flooring, flat ceiling, extractor fan.
L shaped, laid to decking with timber side gate.
From our office proceed along Stoke Road towards the Town Centre. Queens Road can be found as the 2nd turning on the left, with the property being located shortly on the right hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50729016.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dimon Estate Agents, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.