Studio apartment for saleWardian East Tower, Canary Wharf, E14
- Off-plan Studio Apartment
- Size: 399 Sq. Ft.
- Level: 37th Floor
- Garden style balcony: 109 Sq. Ft.
- Sky garden on 53rd Floor
- Swimming pool, cinema & resident lounge
- Leasehold: 999 years
- Min. deposit required is 30%
- Est. Service charge: £6.70 psf p.a
A luxury brand new off-plan studio apartment (399 Sq. Ft.) positioned on the 37th floor with an east-facing private garden style balcony situated in Ballymore Homes new Wardian East Tower in the heart of Canary Wharf.
This apartment boasts bespoke custom designed kitchen unit finished in painted lacquer with dark grey interior, white marble worktops and integrated appliances.The bathroom is fitted with a white bath with stainless steel finish thermostatic mixer tap and marble black and white high quality chevron tile flooring.
Every resident of Wardian London is a member of The Wardian Club, providing exclusive access to a private dining area, an iconic 25 metre pool,a rooftop observatory and bar. The residents’ cinema shows new and classic movies and live sporting events, or can be booked for private screenings. Residents benefit from a maginificent gym with state of the art equipments, also including a spa and steam room.
Just a few minutes walk from Canary Wharf financial district and Canary Wharf and South Quay Station (DLR & Jubilee Lines).
Please contact us for further details on this property and other opportunties we have in this development.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2386767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.