3 bedroom house for saleLodge 64, Whitsand Bay Fort, Whitsand Bay, Millbrook
- Panoramic Views
- Three Bedrooms
- Impressive decking
- Free use of all Park facilities
- Allocated parking nearby
- NO COUNCIL TAX TO PAY
- Immaculate condition
- Ideal Investment opportunity
We are proud to present this truly immaculate and beautifully presented three bedroomed show home quality Lodge, in one of the best locations within Whitsand Bay Holiday Complex. Stunning panoramic views over the surrounding countryside and affording lovely SEA VIEWS. Impressive wraparound decking with glazed balustrades. Allocated private level parking only metres away. VIEWING HIGHLY RECCOMMENDED!
Torpoint 5 miles, Plymouth City Centre 8 miles, Cremyll Passenger Ferry 2 miles, Kingsand/Cawsand 2 miles (distances approximate)
Whitsand Bay Fort is situated on the beautiful Rame Peninsula above the breathtaking beaches of Whitsand Bay. The area provides excellent walks, quaint Cornish villages with regular bus and boat services to Plymouth. Within the historical Fort there are a range of facilities which include indoor swimming pool, bar, restaurant, café and residents parking. Within a short drive you have the village of Millbrook. Millbrook Creek is home to a yacht marina and renowned boat builders. The village has a range of shops, services, choice of primary schools, village hall and sports and social activities.
Obscure uPVC double glazed door into
Coving to ceiling. Loft hatch access. Fitted lighting. Fitted smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector. Storage cupboard housing hanging space. Wall mounted radiator. Doors leading to open plan Sitting/ Dining room/ Kitchen, Bedrooms 1, 2, 3, Family Bathroom and Utility room.
SITTING ROOM/ DINING ROOM
Two uPVC double glazed doors opening out to a decked area with the most breathtaking panoramic sea and countryside views. Further uPVC double glazed windows to side aspects. French doors also giving access to decked area. Tongue and groove to ceiling. Pendant feature lighting to ceiling. Wall mounted electric fire. Three wall mounted radiators. Table and chairs for six.
Tongue and groove to ceiling. Fitted 4 way lighting. uPVC double glazed windows to side aspect. Range of cream base and matching wall mounted soft closing units and glass fronted display cabinet complimented by a roll edge work surface. Sink and a half and single drainer with swan mixer tap over. Attractive tiled surround. 4 Ring gas hob. Extractor hood with lighting over. Fitted electric fan assisted oven under. Integrated dishwasher. Fridge/ Freezer. Kickboards with fitted lighting.
Washing/ Drying machine installed. Wall mounted oil fired boiler. Wall mounted radiator. Shelving space. Coat hanging rail.
uPVC double glazed window to side aspect with wonderful countryside and river views towards Plymouth, Dartmoor and beyond. Coving to ceiling. Wall mounted radiator. Fitted double wardrobe and drawers with box cupboards over. Wall mounted mirror. Further cupboards above the beds.
uPVC double glazed window to side aspect with the most wonderful views towards Plymouth, Dartmoor and beyond. Wall mounted radiator. Fitted wardrobes, bedside cabinets and display shelving. Wall mounted mirror. Door leading into
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Obscure uPVC double glazed window to side aspect. White suite comprises low level W.C. flush, Pedestal wash hand basin with single taps over. Corner shower cubicle. Wall mounted shower. Wall mounted heated towel rail. Marble effect tiled surround. Wall mounted mirror fronted cabinet with lighting. Additional wall mounted fan heater. Extractor fan. Tiled flooring.
uPVC double glazed window to side aspect. Coving to ceiling. Wall mounted radiator. Fitted wardrobe,bedside table and chest of drawers.
Obscure uPVC double glazed window to side aspect. White suite comprises low level W.C. flush. Pedestal wash hand basin with single taps over. P shaped bath. Wall mounted shower. Shower screen. Fully tiled walls with attractive tiled border. Wall mounted radiator. Wall mounted mirror fronted cabinet with lighting. Tiled flooring. Heated towel rail.
The lodge enjoys extensive decking to three sides with comprehensive glass frontage, giving panoramic views down the coastline of Whitsand Bay and across the countryside of Cornwall and Devon. Access and ample storage is provided under both decking and the lodge.
Mains electric. LPG Gas on central site supply, billed direct by supplier (metred). Mains water. Mains drainage.
The lodge is sold to include furniture and chattels. Details contained in supplementary list.
Council Tax Band: not applicable
Cornwall Council, Luxstowe House, Greenbank Road, Liskeard, PL14 3DZ. Telephone: 0300 1234 151. www.cornwall.gov.uk
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
All items in the written text of these particulars are included in the sale. All others are expressly excluded regardless of inclusion in any photographs. Purchasers must satisfy themselves that any equipment included in the sale of the property is in satisfactory order.
Leasehold, 114 years remaining.
Strictly by appointment only through Alexander Lush Estate Agents Rame office.
From the Torpoint Ferry drive through Torpoint on the A374 to the village of Antony. Turn left into the village of Antony and follow the road to the T junction. At the T junction turn left towards Millbrook. After approximately 1 mile take the right turning on to the coast road. Pass through Freathy and then you will see the signs for Whitsand Bay Holiday Park. Turn left and left again into the holiday park.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Alexander Lush, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending purchaser.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50729763.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 97074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander Lush, Millbrook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.