4 bedroom house for sale1a Coastguard Cottages, Portwrinkle
- Three Bedrooms
- Stunning Location
- Sea Views
- Large Garden approx. 0.2 acres
- In need of renovation
STUNNING LOCATION WITH APPROXIMATELY 0.2 ACRES of south west facing gardens with PANORAMIC BEAUTIFUL UNINTERUPTED SEA VIEWS from Rame Head to Looe Island. Amazingly this pretty three/four bedroomed former Coastguard cottage has been owned by the same family for the past 70 years and we are now proud to welcome this much loved home to the market. This three bedroomed cottage is in need of some renovation. Sitting room, Kitchen, Dining room, bathroom. Plenty of parking for at least four vehicles. A RARE FIND IN SUCH A FANTASTIC LOCATION. EPC Rating G.
Torpoint Ferry 8 miles, Plymouth 11 miles, Cremyll Passenger Ferry 8 miles, Portwrinkle harbour and beach 300 yards (distances approximate).
Portwinkle was traditionally a fishing village and the old 17th century walls of the pilchard cellars are still standing, although they have been incorporated into housing. You can enjoy coastal walks, the beach, beach cafe and Whitsand Bay Hotel and Country Club with an 18 hole Golf Course. The sought after village of Crafthole just half a mile from Portwrinkle enjoys a wealth of facilities including village shop, post office, local bus routes and the popular public house 'The Finnygook' Inn.
Enter via obscure uPVC double glazed door into
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect with breathtaking sea views. Tongue and grove to ceiling and walls. Tiled flooring. Obscure glazed wood panelled door with single glazed window above into
Pantry with storage cupboards under. Doors leading to Sitting room, Kitchen, Bedroom 4/ Utility room. Stairs to first floor landing.
UTILITY ROOM/ BEDROOM 4
uPVC window to front aspect with the most breathtaking sea and countryside views. Fitted wardrobes and cupboards. With hanging and shelving space. Space for tumble dryer. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Display shelving.
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect with the most breathtaking sea and coastal views. Storage cupboard with hanging and shelving space. Fitted book case. Feature fireplace. Tiled hearth, surround and mantle over. Open fireplace. Deep wood skirting boards.
uPVC double glazed windows to rear aspect overlooking the pretty garden. Storage cupboards with shelving space. Oil fired rayburn. Tiled surround. Deep wood skirting boards. Sliding doors through to
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking the pretty garden. Range of base units complimented by a roll edge work surface. Single sink and drainer with single taps over. 4 Ring electric hob. Electric fan assisted oven and grill. Space for fridge and fridge freezer. Display shelving. Tiled surround. Tiled effect flooring. Obscure uPVC double glazed door leading to rear garden. Loft hatch access.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Fan light window. Period style staircase, balustrade and handrail. Doors leading to Bedrooms 1, 2, 3 and Family Bathroom.
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect with the most spectacular sea and coastal views. Feature fireplace (Not in use). Storage cupboard. Fitted wardrobes with hanging and shelving space. Deep wood skirting boards.
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect with the most spectacular sea and coastal views. Wash hand basin with single taps over. Deep wood skirting boards.
Obscure uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. White suite comprises low level W.C. flush. Pedestal wash hand basin with single taps over. Panelled bath with single taps over. Tiled surround. Fan heater.
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect with pretty views over the garden. Storage cupboard housing water tank and shelving space.
The property is situated at the far end of a shared gravelled driveway with allocated parking for 2 vehicles. There is a large walled private garden stocked with an array of mature plants and shrubs which you can enjoy the most breathtaking sea and coastal views., there is a good sized area laid to lawn with a seating/ Bbq area. From the top of the garden there is access to the coastal footpath via a gate. Small structural outbuildings, one which houses a W.C.
Mains Electric. Mains Water. Mains Drainage. Domestic fuel oil tank.
Council Tax Band D.
Cornwall Council, Luxstowe House, Greenbank Road, Liskeard, PL14 3DZ. Telephone: 0300 1234 151. www.cornwall.gov.uk
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
All items in the written text of these particulars are included in the sale. All others are expressly excluded regardless of inclusion in any photographs. Purchasers must satisfy themselves that any equipment included in the sale of the property is in satisfactory order.
Strictly by appointment only through Marchand Petit Rame office.
From the Torpoint Ferry follow the A374 to Antony. At the T junction turn left onto B3247 to Crafthole. Follow the road through Crafthole, at the mini roundabout take the first exit, past the Finnygook Inn on your right hand side and then take the first left along Finnygook Lane. Proceed along Donkey Lane and you can find the property on your left hand side up the lane.
From the Tamar Bridge follow the A38 until you get to Trerulefoot roundabout, at the roundabout take the first left along the A374 through Polbathic. Before Sheviock you will reach a right hand turning towards Crafthole. Take the turning and proceed along the B3247. Take the third right hand turn into West Lane, follow the road over into Finnygook Lane, Proceed along Donkey Lane and you can find the property on your left hand side up the lane.
There is a Train Station at St Germans which is easily accessible 5 miles away and is the main rail line from Penzance to London.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Alexander Lush, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending purchaser.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50729958.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 97096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander Lush, Millbrook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.